“User” is the person or legal entity who views or interacts with This Site’s content by the act of reading its contents, applying the contents for his own benefit or that of another or purchasing any of the services or products provided at This Site as a subscriber or nonsubscriber of This Site.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to This Site via This Site shall be deemed the property of This Site. This Site shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose deemed relevant to the intents and purposes of This Site.
This Site contains links to other sites for your reference and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
This Site automatically collects and/or tracks the following:
• Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
• Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, enrollment forms, and/or other entries, such as email address, personal, financial or demographic information;
• Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
• E-mail addresses of visitors who communicate with the website via e-mail.
This Site uses the User’s personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable This Site to present content we think you might be interested in. This Site uses the User’s contact information to send you information about our company and promotional materials from our partners. This Site may also use the User’s personal, demographic and profile data to improve This Site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by This Site may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text messaging, emails or postal mailings regarding This Site’s updates, products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If the User chooses to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
• considering you for an SafePassiveIncomes.com product;
• as required by law; and
• for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
This Site reserves the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Right to Contact You
Our Contact Information